These super easy and utterly delicious three (yes, three!) ingredient granola bars are a life saver. I’ve made two batches in two days…oops. The recipe couldn’t be easier. All you need is uncooked oats, peanut butter, and honey.
These are no bake and simple which makes them perfect for anyone looking to make a healthy snack without spending much time!
NO BAKE GRANOLA BARS RECIPE
- 3 cups uncooked oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (if I’m not making my own, I enjoy using Peanut Butter & Co). If you aren’t into PB, feel free to use your nut butter of choice like almond or cashew
- ¾ cup raw local honey or use maple syrup to keep these vegan
- In a saucepan on medium heat, heat nut butter of choice and honey or maple syrup for about 2 minutes until ingredients have warmed and become slightly melted (not boiling)
- Pour oats and sweetened nut butter mixture into a large mixing bowl
- Stir together ingredients until oats are coated with the mixture
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined 9 x 9 baking pan and press down firmly
- Let it set overnight in the refrigerator
- Cut into bars